I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a while. Having a blog is more work than I imagined! I don’t think I’ll post every day. I think I’m going to post whenever I feel like I have something to say. So maybe once or twice a week.
So today I’m going to share some of my favorite books with you! These are definitely some that you should read!
- Harry Potter Series. This may seem a little young and immature, but I am actually rereading them right now. I am currently on the 5th book. They are so good! I wish I could go to Hogwarts!
- Graceling. A friend recommended this book to me and I LOVED it. It is part of a series and I am planning to read the rest once I’m done with Harry Potter.
- Any Jojo Moyes book. In contrast to Harry Potter, these books are a little mature. But they are so funny and sweet and I enjoy reading them so much! My favorite was One Plus One. I would definitely recommend it.
- Any Julia Alvarez book. I’m pretty sure I have read all of her books. They are geared towards adults, so they can be a little hard to understand. I found myself having to go back and reread certain parts so I could understand them. I would recommend reading them during the summer, so you don’t have other things on your mind. I really appreciated these books and I totally think you should read them!
- The Selection Series. There is not much to say except these books are awesome and you need to read them!!!!!!!!!
I hope you decide to pick up one of these books. They are really good. Now for some of the books I want to read!
- The American Heiress
- All The Light We Cannot See
- Fire and Bitterblue (the next books in the Graceling Series)
Thanks for reading! I hope I didn’t bore you!
Internet Introvert signing off…… Xxx