Hey guys! So I have been nominated for the Miranda Sings Award by lissndani! Click on the link to check out their blog- they’re pretty awesome and were one of the first blogs that reached out to me when I first created mine! When I saw that xclausiasthoughtsx created this award I was really excited because I think there should be more awards like this on the internet. Self-worth is really important.
Anyway, here goes…
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart.)
7 Things I Love About Myself:
- I am very insightful. I have often been called an ‘old soul’ and I like to find the deeper meaning to things.
- I don’t depend on makeup. A lot of people do, and that’s fine, but I don’t depend on makeup to make me feel pretty.
- I am a good singer. Singing is something I love, and I am really grateful that I was born with a good voice.
- I am a really good student. Not to brag, but I have gotten straight A’s for the past three years.
- I try to be kind to others. There are times when I lose control over myself and lash out, but so does everyone. What’s important is that I try to be kind, and I succeed most of the time.
- I have really pretty eyes. I have always loved my eyes. They are mostly brown, but my grandmother says they have gold flecks in them. I agree, although I don’t like to tell people ’cause that’s kinda awkward.
- I am creative. I am really imaginative and have good ideas.
That was harder than I thought! But I am glad I did it because it forced me to see the good things in myself and not to feel guilty saying them.
This is the part where I break a rule, because I am not going to nominate 10 people. If you are reading this, then you’re nominated. Everyone has something beautiful about them, and everyone needs an excuse to tell others. Just remember to tag me in your post so I can see what you wrote!
I’m really glad I did this award, and I’ll try to post again soon!
Internet Introvert, signing off… xxxx